Supporting Your Global Goals Journey
Individually you can do good.
In partnership we can do great.
The Global Goals – raising awareness
You know the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the 17 goals to tackle poverty, inequality and climate change by 2030. We are creating the world’s largest research database of business support for the goals. By 2023 we want to have encouraged more than 1,000,000 businesses to get involved. We hope you’ll be one of them.
Your partner for the journey
You’re already supporting the UN Global Goals, but you know there’s more to do. We help you continue the journey – a critical friend to help connect your support with your corporate ambitions, strategy and supply chain. And a committed partner in ensuring you gain the recognition you deserve for the good you do.
With a Support the Goals Corporate Membership you can:
- Get your business rating, then share it with customers, employees and investors. Our public listings, certificate and logo (for your business collateral) make that easy
- Benchmark your business’ rating against peers and competitors
- Get advice to guide your journey with 7 hours of consultations with Global Goals experts
- Get critical, constructive reviews of your sustainability communications prior to release
- Access guidance on building support for the goals into your supply chain
- Share your story of support for a Global Goal
- Raise publicity with social media shout-outs
- Access an online community of like-minded businesses
- Find tips and stories of support in our regular newsletter
Become a Supporter at £950
Take your support further, get your suppliers involved and get the recognition you deserve.
Involve your suppliers and create an even bigger impact – for free
More than 80% of your greenhouse gas emissions come from your supply chain.
More than 90% of the impact you make on air, land and water happens in your supply chain too.
Why involve your suppliers?
Getting your suppliers involved can make a big difference to you and them.
- It helps you build stronger partnerships built on shared values
- It gives you confidence in the your supply chain operates
- It’s a powerful PR tool – for you and them
- We give your suppliers the support and advice they need to help them improve… which can benefit all their client relationships
- Together, you meet more goals and raise more awareness
So to make an even greater difference in your support of the Global Goals we encourage your supply chain to get involved.
- Researchers from leading universities research your suppliers’ support for the goals and rate their performance
- We share our findings with you and your suppliers through an easy to use online dashboard
- Add your own metrics to create ratings unique to your business.
- It’s easy. All we need from you is a list of your suppliers. We’ll do the rest
Start your journey
Supporting the Goals will benefit your business
Who’s Supporting The Goals?