Are You Supporting The Goals?
If you’re doing good, show it and get the recognition you deserve for the good you do.
What are the Global Goals?
In 2015, 193 world leaders agreed 17 goals to tackle poverty, inequality and climate change by 2030. These are the UN Global Goals. You’re probably already supporting several of them.
We’re creating the world’s largest research database of business support for the goals. By 2023 we want to have encouraged more than 1,000,000 businesses to get involved. We hope you’ll be one of them by 2030. Gain recognition for your business’s support of the goals, and get expert guidance.
Why support the goals?
By supporting your local community, changing the way you consume energy or unlocking human potential you are already supporting the goals.
But there are many more ways you could get involved. Join us to understand how your actions contribute to the world’s greatest action plan – and get the recognition you deserve for the good you do.
Our starter package allows you to:
- Understand your business’ Support the Goals rating
- Get advice on how to improve in a one-to-one consultation
- See how your business compares to industry peers
- Publish a story of your business’ support for the goals
- Create positive publicity with social media shout-outs
- Access an online community of like-minded businesses
- Find tips and stories of support in our regular newsletter
Become a Starter at £95
Take your support further, get your suppliers involved
and get the recognition you deserve.
Involve your suppliers and create an even bigger impact – for free
Did you know that more than 80% of your greenhouse gas emissions come from your supply chain?
More than 90% of the impact you make on air, land and water happens in your supply chain too.
Why involve your suppliers?
Getting your suppliers involved can make a big difference to you and them.
- It helps you build stronger partnerships
- It helps ensure your entire supply chain shares your values
- We give your suppliers the support and advice they need to help them improve..which can benefit all their client relationships
- Together, you meet more goals and raise more awareness
So if you really want to make a difference in your support of the Global Goals you need to involve your suppliers. Support the Goals encourages them to get involved.
- Researchers from leading universities research your suppliers’ support for the goals and rate their performance
- We share our findings with you and your suppliers through an easy to use online dashboard
- Add your own metrics to create ratings unique to your business
- It’s easy. All we need from you is a list of your suppliers. We’ll do the rest
Start your journey
Supporting the Goals will benefit your business
Who’s Supporting The Goals?